Monday, February 28, 2011

meet the {plus three}


 A-  I'm 13 years old and lovin' it. I have my own room, like pickles, and chewing black jack bubble gum. I
            like to play soccer and basketball. My talents are singing, playing the piano, and (I think so) dancing!!


   B-  Hi! I'm almost 11. I share a room with my little brother, like chocolate milk, and eating corn-dogs. I LOVE reading,creating things, and drawing.. My talents include creativity, acting, and using big words (my favorite word is 'redundant').



     C- I'm almost 9 years old and I like to do lots of things, like math, trying out new sports and acting! I really like peanut butter sandwiches and I love milk. I also like learning fun stuff in the TAG (talented & gifted) program at my school. I'm in third grade and I'm also a cub scout.